The sharing of electric scooters have created a wave in foreign countries. From the beginning of the whimsical to the dust settled, it has brought convenience to the general public, but there are also many safety issues. Because of the safety law and the road traffic law, the sharing scooters is not introduced to the market very early and is available to people. Therefore, in order to bring convenience to people, the government and relevant agencies have carried out strict security monitoring on the shared scooters. In order to ensure the safety and normal driving of people using shared scooters, the following problems such as traffic and charging have been solved.
First, the charging solution
In order to use the electric scooters better, it is necessary to charge him. Generally, the common electric scooters can be rided 30km to 50km after full charge, and the average speed is 25km. However, the shared electric scooters, developed by Manke Technology Co., Ltd., riding range can reach 55km, normal version can reach 35km ~ 45km, and speed is up to 32km/h. Compared with other shared scooter, regardless of material or performance is very advantageous, and even add a built-in shared app. The government and the related shared scooter company have established corresponding charging facilities for them, which facilitates the sharing and using of scooters, and solves the problem of charging.
Second, the using of precautions and operating procedures
1. When using a shared electric scooter, check if the power is enough to get you to your destination.
2. Download the app, bind the bank card, recharge 30~100 US dollars, and then go to the corresponding parking place to start your ride trip.
3. For your safety, it is limited to one person when using it. At the same time, it needs to be parked in the corresponding position after used. Hourly fees of 2 to 3 dollars are very convenient.
4. When you use it, please do not park indiscriminately, because that will bring traffic jam and other related issues.
(Note: The detailed operation process can be found on the official website of Manke Technology.)
Third, road safety regulations
1. Because of the provisions of the National Security Law and the Traffic Law, the regulations for transportation in each country are also different. In our country, sharing electric scooters cannot be approved. Due to the influence of many factors such as large population, traffic facilities, and the impact of supervision and operation management, there is no sharing electric scooter in our country; however, in foreign countries, due to road transport facilities and government support related Policy, it being able to rise is only a matter of time.
2. The traffic regulations Strictly stipulated that the driving speed cannot exceed 25km/h, and you will face a maximum of US$5,000 or 6 months imprisonment if violated relevant regulations, which is also a concern for many people.
3. After the shared scooters are used, you need to be returned to the specified locations, and the fines will be deducted. This also indicates that the user must carefully use the scooters to travel.
(Note: This is only a summary of some of the simplifications. Other relevant regulations vary by country.)
The above pointed out that the relevant information is also the premise of the use of shared scooters for how to better protect and maintain this convenient means of sharing transport. We need everyone to protect and cherish. We believe that the continuous development and improvement of science and technology, as well as smart, mechanized and other convenient facilities, will continue to bring convenience to our lives.
The use of intelligence in life has better protected the environment and contributed to the protection of the society.
Shenzhen Manke technology Co., Ltd. Is an export-oriented enterprise with its own import and export right. The products are mainly hoverboard and other outdoor sports equipment.Our company has issued a series of independent development, uniqueMore details